Saturday, May 11, 2013

Goodbye?? Nahh, See You Later!


Well, yesterday was an emotional day for me. The majority of my friends graduated from college – Chris, Emmanuel, Bipen, John, Amber, Frida, Alphonse, Steve, Leonce, Jacob, Kim, Vladamir, Sydney, and Ben. After graduation, I hugged Amber (If you read my previous post, you would know that Amber is my roommate) and started crying! I’m really going to miss her so much! She was the best roommate I’ve had in college! In the picture below, you can see we are not normal! It took us four tries to get it right! I am very proud of her! She is going to do great in life! But another girl, Skye, will be my new roommate next year, and I know we will get through things together as well! In July, Amber and I will be going to Kim’s wedding (pictures to come soon), who also graduated yesterday! I am proud of her on becoming a Registered Nurse! I know who I will be sending my kids to in the future! Some of y’all, I’ve known since I started college. And some, I recently started getting to know, but either way, I will miss them all dearly!
Amber and I at graduation!! :)


Today is my first day home for the summer! It has been a productive day so far! Moved my things in from my car, did laundry, baked a cake for Mother’s Day tomorrow, went to Kroger’s to get flowers and a card, and made macaroni!
Pretty flowers, card, and Mother's Day cake!!

Saying goodbye is not always easy, that’s probably why some people say, “It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later!” We all have photographs and memories to remind us of all the good times we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment